Here I am! This has been a long and arduous journey of sorts which began for me with a creative sister and, unfortunately, a computer on crack. Now it is the same sister (thankfully), the addicted computer in the other room now and a fresh opportunity with the acquisition of a sleeker and way sexier keyboard.
Ahem, ahem....where was I?!
The creative juices from within have been seeping out of my pores for such a long time now that I'm glancing at my pillowcase each and every morning, searching for brain matter left there during my sleep. This has not happened yet and the ability to blog could not be at a better time in my life.
I need this.
I will return shortly to begin releasing my energies through my fingertips and, hopefully, entertain you along the way.
Prost!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!!! At last you have been unleashed unto the blogging scene.
I am incredibly excited for you to finally have this space as your own. For years I've been blessed in having you send me these wonderfully written emails and now ...
ta-dah!
I am so looking forward to reading your stuff.
Much love
Pam
xox
Post a Comment